Thursday, February 2, 2012

New Etsy Shop

Me, my sister-in-law and her mom have started an Etsy shop. We do a lot of bags, aprons and blankets in a variety of fabrics and patterns. We also do a lot with crochet such as blankets, hats and scarfs. We do a lot of crafts too of different sorts. I just finished a really cute orange, purple and white purse that I've been working on.




The finished product is really cute and what I consider to be a little organic with a few frayed edges along the inside seam and the white linen lining and top.



If I wasn't selling this and another one I made with butterflies on it I would totally use them myself. My mom is trying to call dibs on the butterfly one but I told her she would have to buy it. :) haha


I guess I should just get busy and make one for her. I think I want to get a different color material to put on the top though. Maybe green or blue would look nice.


Are you working on any craft projects?


If you want to check out other things that we have made give us a look at: http://www.etsy.com/shop/vintagevixensdesigns?ref=si_shop

No comments:

Post a Comment